Hello,

Eric Proctor eric.proctor at rubypluspl.us
Thu Mar 29 19:01:24 UTC 2012

My name is Eric Proctor.  I live in the Bangor, Maine area and have been
using Ubuntu off and on since about 2004.  I've never noticed any kind of
ubuntu presence in Maine before but am happy to see that there is some.
 Looking forward to possibly meeting others at some point, while waiting
somewhat patiently for 12.04 to be released.

--
*
*

*Please note that I, Eric Proctor, do not claim that anything I say or do is
**backed by any real world experience that may either qualify or in any way
**allow me to serve as any authority for anything I say.*