Release party and/or bug day

Elliot Murphy elliot at canonical.com
Fri Oct 21 13:59:19 UTC 2011

On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 10:41 AM, Andrew Constantine
<andrew.m.constantine at gmail.com> wrote:
> How would Saturday Nov. 5 work for people to meet up and have a release
> party and/or bug day with some snacks and wifi (hehe) and what times would
> be good for people? We would be meeting at my house in Windham (about 25
> mins away from Portland)

That sounds very cool! Unfortunately I will still be in Florida for
https://uds.ubuntu.com so I won't be able to make it this time.
I'll be really interested to hear how it turns out, and thank you for
organizing and hosting!

Here is an idea for a later event, perhaps we can arrange some kind of
Ubuntu QA event when the Alpha2 and Beta1 12.04 CD images become
available in February and March? Since the team is widely distributed,
this seems like something that would not only be contributing to
Ubuntu, but that folks could participate in either in person or
remotely.
--
Elliot Murphy | https://launchpad.net/~statik/