Introducing Elliot Murphy

Maciej Lecki mlecki at cisco.com
Thu Oct 20 13:29:44 UTC 2011

Hi Guys,

I'll take this as a chance to introduced myself here - my name is Maciej, I
have used Ubuntu for I don't know how long :) I am not coding much - just a
big fan of Distribution. I have moved to Wells, ME about a year ago.

I would love to meet other people interested in Ubuntu!

Best Regards,

Maciej Lecki