Ping and Hello!

Clay Weber claydoh at claydoh.com
Sat Aug 21 20:54:18 BST 2010

hello fellow Maine-iacs!

My name is Clay Weber, one of the team leads/owners of the Ubuntu Maine LoCo
team.
We are getting ramped up to go with a new website, which I hope to have go
live on Saturday Aug.28.

What I need is for interested folks  to sign up for our mailing list
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-us-me
and say "hello" to everyone

Once there is activity there, I will put the site on-line so that you can
login so that we can test it out and, more importantly, add some starting
content. The site is using Launchpad's OpenID system, so you will have to
enter your Launchpad openid url, which is
https://launchpad.net/~<launchpad username>
this is listed on your main Launchpad page.

If you don't have a Launchpad account (and/or haven't joined the Launchpad
team there) go here to do so:

https://edge.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-maineiacs/+join

Hope to see you in the mailing list soon!

Clay Weber
(claydoh)