Ubuntu-Maryland Oct Meeting Reminder

Ron Swift rswift at swiftstaffing.com
Fri Oct 25 13:43:05 UTC 2013

This is a reminder to join us tomorrow Sat, Oct 26 at 1 pm at CCBC
Catonsville campus for our monthly meeting.
This month we will look at the newest version of Ubuntu, 13.10, and
Owncloud, a dropbox like program with many more cloud features. DVD
copies of Ubuntu 13.10 will be distributed.
Please note that the building names have changed on campus and our
meeting building has been renamed building HTEC. Use parking lot 5 and
enter the building under the blue awnings. We are in the Linux lab, H-220B.
Please visit our website for more information, www.ubuntu-maryland.org.
Thanks

--
Ron Swift