Ubuntu-MD June 22 Meeting

Ron Swift rswift at swiftstaffing.com
Mon Jun 17 20:45:39 UTC 2013

Please join us at our next meeting on Sat, Jun 22 at 1 pm at Community
College of Baltimore County Catonsville campus. We meet in the linux
computer lab, Building H room H-220 B. You should park in lot 5 which is
adjacent to the building.
There will be a presentation on Libre Office the free office suite that
comes bundled with the newer versions of Ubuntu. It includes a Word
Processor, Spreadsheet, Presentation, Draw and Database application.
Many of its features are compatible with the MS Office suite.
We will also discuss the latest Ubuntu news and provide ample time for
Ubuntu related questions.
Thanks

--
Ron Swift