Ubuntu MD Loco Meetings

Matthias Lee matthias.a.lee at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 12:48:23 UTC 2013

Hey Everyone,

I'd like to invite you guys to come have your meetings at the new
BaltimoreNode space (403 E Oliver Street).

I like the mentioned topics, I would add:
- Ballmer steps back, Good or Bad for linux?
- Docker, strengths and weaknesses

As for gaining attendance, I would send out messages to JHU chapter of the
ACM and perhaps similar organizations. Once classes start up again I'm sure
some ACM members would be interested.

Cheers,

Matthias