Ubuntu MD Loco Meetings

Ron Swift rswift at swiftstaffing.com
Wed Aug 28 15:51:14 UTC 2013

Now that the summer vacations are over I wanted to reach out to everyone
to get input on the direction you want our group to take. I want to be
sure that the group is meeting everyone's needs and I want to increase
participation at our monthly meetings.
So please provide your feedback on the following:

 1. Our meeting location, CCBC, and time, the 4th Sat of the month.
 2. Meeting structure.
 3. Topics that you would like for us to address at future meetings.
 4. What can we do to increase attendance at the meetings.
 5. General comments and suggestions.

Thanks

--
Ron Swift