WUBI (was : Article- Is Ubuntu A Real Alternative to Windows)

Stuart railroadman1 at aol.com
Tue Apr 9 01:09:10 UTC 2013

Again we're looking at the geek effect. We understand how to load and use linix and feel comfortable with it. However most people with moderate or no computer savy, which is most of the general population, see it as difficult to load and use. Installation needs to be as simple and seamless as possible if we are going to get a large following.
Stuart

Sent from my iPad

>>> http://www.digitaltrends.com/**computing/is-ubuntu-really-an-**