Stepping Down From Leadership

Chuck Frain chuck at chuckfrain.net
Wed Mar 2 17:15:15 UTC 2011

Hi Lev (and everyone else),

No, the new OpenSource Maryland group (and the CALUG) is not involved.
With these two groups I intend to maintain my current roles.

This is strictly to do with my role in the Ubuntu MD team. And even
stepping aside as leader, I won't be disappearing. This is just to do
with burnout in driving the group and other Ubuntu project decisions.

Chuck

--
Chuck Frain
GPG Key: B2420431