Hackers for Charity - Kicked Out Of Uganda - Can You Help?

James Ewing Cottrell 3rd JECottrell3 at Comcast.NET
Wed Oct 27 05:46:00 BST 2010

  On 10/18/2010 10:13 PM, Chuck Frain wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> He's a Baltimore, MD native....
> ....A little over a year ago he and his family moved to Uganda
Is this "Moving Up"? Wow...I didn't realize that Charm City had gotten
so bad.
> You see, Johnny doesn't have a college degree or much in the way of
> paper certification. What he needs is some paper certs, even if
> honorary, to show the officials there.
Well, he did write a book. But maybe he needs to visit a "Prestigious
Non-Accredited" University.
> If you have a moment take a look at the story of how he got there[0] and
> the blog post asking for help[1]. Any help is appreciated I'm sure.
Sounds like Poor Planning to me. Is Uganda the only place he can do any
good?

I bet the scammers up in Nigeria could use his help and would welcome
him with open arms.

JIM