May Meeting Announcement

Chuck Frain chuck at chuckfrain.net
Mon May 10 02:50:24 BST 2010

Greetings All,

Please join the Ubuntu Maryland Local Community team for our meeting May
20th 7pm at the Howard County Library Central Branch.

This month's meeting will feature a presentation entitled "Welcome to
Ubuntu". This is an introductory level talk to welcome new users into
the Ubuntu world.

With the latest Ubuntu release, Lucid Lynx, we have a new long term
support version of the operating system. Now is a great time to learn
the advantages of running a Linux distribution. If you've had questions
about using Ubuntu and wondering if you can do it (which you can) join
us!

We will have a Q&A session afterwards and all that attend will receive a
free Ubuntu Lucid Lynx CD!

See https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MarylandTeam/Meetings/2010May20 for details
and a flyer you can hand out and post for your friends!

--
Chuck Frain
GPG Key: B2420431