Library Class Dates

Chuck Frain chuck at chuckfrain.net
Thu Mar 4 02:19:07 GMT 2010

With that restriction on your time I think we're going to have to start
on the 17th assuming John can present that day. Then I can schedule to
present on the 24th, have you on May 1st with your geneology
presentation and finally the 8th with someone presenting your email
talk, my finance talk or some other talk that has not been brought up
yet.

How does that sound?

On Mon, 01 Mar 2010, Ron Swift wrote:

> I would suggest starting on April 24. I am however not available the
> week starting on Sat, May 5.
> Thanks
>
> On 02/28/2010 09:13 PM, Chuck Frain wrote:
> > Hi All,
> >
> > After checking my schedule it looks like there are three options for the
> > classes at the Miller library that we've been discussing.
> >
> > If we start with John's class of Free software options we can start on
> > April 17th and run April 24th, May 1st, and May 8th. I have a tentative
> > thing going on the 17th that won't be confirmed til closer to the date
> > so right now I cannot commit to giving a class this day for the Ubuntu
> > intro.
> >
> > If we plan to start with the intro to Ubuntu and I am to give that talk
> > we can start on April 24th and run the Saturdays through May 15th.
> >
> > Starting April 10th is an option as well but my thought is that is the
> > last Saturday before tax day and those who procrastinate will be a
> > little busy.
> >
> > Let me know your thoughts!
> >

> --
> Ronald Swift