Library Class Dates

Chuck Frain chuck at chuckfrain.net
Mon Mar 1 02:13:05 GMT 2010

Hi All,

After checking my schedule it looks like there are three options for the
classes at the Miller library that we've been discussing.

If we start with John's class of Free software options we can start on
April 17th and run April 24th, May 1st, and May 8th. I have a tentative
thing going on the 17th that won't be confirmed til closer to the date
so right now I cannot commit to giving a class this day for the Ubuntu
intro.

If we plan to start with the intro to Ubuntu and I am to give that talk
we can start on April 24th and run the Saturdays through May 15th.

Starting April 10th is an option as well but my thought is that is the
last Saturday before tax day and those who procrastinate will be a
little busy.

Let me know your thoughts!
--
Chuck Frain