Added Item For Thursday's Meeting

Chuck Frain chuck at
Wed Jan 20 15:04:35 GMT 2010

Hi Everyone,

One more thing that we will be doing on Thursday. I'll be going over a
live demo of how to edit the Ubuntu wiki. As this is something that I
decided to do last minute I won't have a detailed presentation but it
will be more of a practical demo with some Q&A from the group.

If there are any points in particular you would like to see covered
please let me know.

We'll be meeting at the Central Library in Howard County[0] from 7-9pm.
We are typcially in the main meeting room behind the vending machines at
the entrance.

Chuck Frain
GPG Key: B2420431