Meeting Thursday @7pm Central Library

Chuck Frain chuck at chuckfrain.net
Mon Jan 18 14:02:50 GMT 2010

Hi All,

This Thursday the 21st will be the first meeting of the year for the
Ubuntu MD team! We'll be meeting as usual at the Central Branch of the
Howard County Library accross the street from the Mall in Columbia.

I want to discuss the overall plans and ideas for the next year. At the
end of last year we were discussing some classes and tutorials. Bring
you ideas for those topics. We need volunteers to come up with and/or
present them in the class format. The ideas and material is more
important that the presenter as we have a standing volunteer for that
position.

I have an idea for something else at the meeting but I have to see if I
can get the final piece together. So there may be an addendum to the
agenda later by me. If anyone else has a topic to discuss feel free to
bring it up!

--
Chuck Frain
GPG Key: B2420431