Outlines Due Thursday Feb 18th

Ron Swift rswift at swiftstaffing.com
Tue Feb 16 19:03:40 GMT 2010

Attached is the outlines for the Genealogy and Email classes.
The Genealogy class will primarily focus on setting up and using the
open-source Gramps program. The email class will focus on using
Evolution, Thunderbird and Kmail email clients.
Thanks
-
Ronald Swift
President
www.swiftstaffing.com
410-788-7011 ext 5005
Celebrating 21 Years in Business.
"Affordable time and project tracking solution, SwiftTime",
www.swifttime.me