CALug Feb 10 Meeting Info - READ THIS
chuck at chuckfrain.net
Tue Feb 9 02:19:38 GMT 2010
Well it looks like we're in for more snow this Tuesday night into
Wednesday. If we get what is expected the meeting will be postponed
until Thursday at best and canceled at worst. There are several moving
parts right now that need to be coordinated before the final
determination is made.
So keep an eye out here, on my blog, my identica account, the
identica group and/or my twitter account. Those last three will be
the same message across them all so pick your favorite. The CALug
website will also be updated but will be a bit behind the
announcements I make via my feeds.
Also don't forget that the KDE release party will be at Fuddruckers in
GPG Key: B2420431
More information about the Ubuntu-us-md