Self-introduction

Jeremy Bicha jeremy at bicha.net
Thu Aug 19 02:32:35 BST 2010

Hi,

I just moved to the area this month and stopped by one of the Howard
County library branches today. It was neat to see that the public
internet computers were running Ubuntu Hardy. I wanted to say thanks
to whoever set that up.

I have been using Ubuntu & Linux since Dapper was released 4 years
ago. I'd like to become an Ubuntu member some time but don't think
that my contributions have been significant enough yet....maybe this
year that will change. I am in the US Navy and spent the last 3 years
in Bahrain, an island kingdom in the Persian Gulf. I am good with
computers and have been studying computer science via distance
education.

I haven't decided yet whether I'll be going to the KDE party this
weekend but I look forward to meeting y'all at a future meeting.

Jeremy Bicha