Dell Mini 9 Disk Full

Nate omegamormegil at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 00:38:02 BST 2009

Ron,

By SD I assume you mean SSD (solid state drive).  Was this drive a
replacement for the drive that came with the computer?  I don't believe Dell
sells Mini 9's with drives smaller than 4GB.  Can you remove the 2GB drive
and replace it with the 14GB one and reinstall Ubuntu?

How are you connecting the 14GB hard drive to the computer?  USB via a hard
drive enclosure?

Nate