Part-Time Position

Ron Swift rswift at swiftstaffing.com
Tue Sep 15 20:23:41 BST 2009

I am looking for someone to work with my company as a System Admin, Web
Developer and Network Engineer. The responsibilities are to support our
infrastructure of Ubuntu and CentOS servers, Smoothwall firewalls,
OpenVPN, Windows XP and Ubuntu desktops, hosted websites, VOIP system,
virtualization systems and Mysql and Postgresql databases.
In addition to providing staffing support to companies in the
Baltimore/Washington area, we also provide backup systems, web based
products and email services for our clients. We are exploring clustering
our web servers, cloud computing, database real time syncing, VOIP
hosting and additional uses for our Vmware virtualized systems.
Most of the work could be done remotely and typically is 20 or less
hours per week. Compensation is on an hourly basis with weekly pay and
is determined based on experience.
Interested persons should apply online at my site,
www.swiftstaffing.com. This is an immediate need.
Thanks

--
Ronald Swift