Computer Donations Project

christopher fletez-brant cafletezbrant at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 17:38:46 BST 2009

Update:
1) Thank you everyone for all the help!  You are all great!  This kind of
effort is what makes the Linux community a real community.

2) Physical setup:  After a lot of thought, we decided that what would work
best would be for me and my gf to do the set up on site.  This is for a
number of reasons, most of which are scheduled oriented.  To this end I
would like to arrange convenient pick up times for everyone involved.  Since
I know some people need documentation of their donation, please send me an
email with what you need and we will get said paper work in order by the
time of pickup.

Again, everyone, thank you.  This is awesome.  Our goal is to demonstrate,
by means of an in-classroom implementation of Linux, the utility of the
system for the school's computer lab, which needs something of an update.  I
will keep everyone posted on the success of this program once we have set it
up.

Kipper Fletez-Brant