Thoughts related to ShipIt changes

Robert Eisenzopf deitai at closecall.com
Thu Oct 29 16:24:50 GMT 2009

Saturday mornings at the library! Frazzled mothers with
little children, teens with assignments and library
computer use
in mind, and just people that are spending Saturday
shopping in town - they're all there. or a shopping center?
make a
list, check it 2X and let's do a couple.
"Robert Eisenzopf" <deitai at closecall.com>

Chuck Frain <chuck at chuckfrain.net>