Tonight's Meetning <Weird Month>

Chuck Frain chuck at chuckfrain.net
Thu Oct 15 14:06:58 BST 2009

Greetings All,

Well this meeting really snuck up on me. Due to the way the month falls
tonight is the Ubuntu MD Team meeting. As normal we'll be meeting at the
Howard County Library Central Branch[1] from 7-9pm. If we are not in our
normal room behind the vending machines then we'll try to convene in the
children's reading room.

I don't have any big agenda items other than the Karmic release party at
the end of the month. If you have any ideas or suggestions of where to
hold the event let me know here on the list, via private email or the
meeting tonight!

Also last night I received three monitors for the computer donations
project. I haven't had a chance to test them or get their sizes. (2 17's
and a 15 just from a glance at them) I also have a set of speakers that
attaches to one of them and a keyboard. I can hold on to them for a bit
if needed or if there is someone else with a home for them let me know!

[1]http://hclibrary.org/index.php?page=56
--
Chuck Frain
GPG Key: B2420431