Camp KDE to be held January 2010 in San Diego, CA

Justin Kirby justin at neomantra.org
Sat Nov 21 21:27:53 GMT 2009

Hi all,

I'm with the KDE Promo team and wanted to make you aware of our *free*
upcoming Camp KDE event being held at UCSD from January 15-22, 2010.  Camp
KDE attendees can meet the KDE community, participate in KDE talks, take
free Qt developer training (normally not free), and join our hacking and
planning sessions.

All the details can be found at http://camp.kde.org/.  We'd love to have
your LoCo members who are interested in or already using Kubuntu/KDE come
out to join us for some or all of the camp.  All they have to do is register
on the web site.

A few important side notes:

1) If any of you are interested in presenting, the call for presentations is
open until Dec. 5.  You can submit to campkde-organizers at kde.org.

2) We recently announced a contest which will provide the winner with free
transportation to the event.  Details can be found at
http://dot.kde.org/2009/11/19/camp-kde-be-free-contest-now-open

We look forward to seeing you there!  Feel free to let me know if you have
any questions.

Best Regards,
Justin Kirby
KDE-Promo Team