If you want a Google Wave invite let me know [EOM]

Josh Rhoderick rhoderickj at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 15:54:40 GMT 2009

Dan, I agree about the documentation. GRUB2 really threw me for a loop. I
was pretty irritated that there was no GUI tool included by default to
modify GRUB's settings. The Ubuntu team really needs to focus more on
documentation. For an example of how to do it properly, look at Fedora's
excellent track record with documentation.

-- Josh