If you want a Google Wave invite let me know [EOM]

Jeff Waltzer jeffwaltzer at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 15:24:43 GMT 2009

    I had some issues on my upgrade.  Briefly I had trouble with
auto-mounting USB drives (seemed to get fixed with a recent update).  My
grub menu.lst didn't update correctly (Good thing I had a live Ubunutu on a
USB stick) (probably my fault).  And I am getting no sound out of my S/PDIF
port (I've not had the time to look into but the good old fashion analog out
still works).   Overall not so bad for me.