If you want a Google Wave invite let me know [EOM]

Ron Swift rswift at swiftstaffing.com
Fri Nov 20 14:14:00 GMT 2009

The problems that some of us are experiencing with the 9.10 release are
real and troublesome. I have a number of workstations, laptops and
netbooks that are running it just fine, but as I have mentioned before,
two Dell Dimension 2400 workstations that freeze when running 9.10.
I would hope that Canonical focus on backward compatibility as it adds
new and exciting features to future versions. I also think that quality
and getting it right should trump meeting release deadlines. Also, why
do we need new releases every six months?
Thanks

--

Ron Swift
President