Ubuntu Maryland Tour

Robert Eisenzopf deitai at closecall.com
Mon Nov 16 17:56:10 GMT 2009

This is 5 minutes away for me. I already talked to this
branch about this type of expo.
Ron is probably right - but in view of the close proximity
for me, I'm willing to do this
regardless. It's unrealistic to suppose all those
interested are under any obligation to help
with every project. Linux IS making progress. N.B. the
following from UMBC:

UMBC Training Centers offers a comprehensive series of
Linux courses, ranging from fundamentals to advanced system
administration and security. Our courseware is developed by
Guru Labs, the premier developer of Linux courseware.
Courses are regularly updated to ensure they support the
latest versions of popular Linux distributions such as Red
Hat Enterprise Linux and SUSE Linux Enterprise Server. The
courses map well to industry Linux certifications,
including CompTIA Linux+, Red Hat Certified Technican
(RHCT), and Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE).
http://www.umbc.edu/trainctr/it/linux-training.html?_kk=linux%20training&_kt=0b61e2d4-823a-442f-906a-c703bf418813&gclid=CKiKntiHkJ4CFcZM5QodlS-Zpg

That's 2 Linux training centers in the area now that I am
aware of. Any others? And by the way
I'd like to have brochures from those 2 training institutes
at any library presentation. After all
the folks need to know that we're talking about their
future, not just home computer use.
"Robert Eisenzopf" <deitai at closecall.com>

Chuck Frain <chuck at chuckfrain.net>