Ubuntu Maryland Tour

Ron Swift rswift at swiftstaffing.com
Mon Nov 16 13:57:35 GMT 2009

This will only work if it is adequately promoted beforehand in the
various areas. The December 5 meeting needs a hook to get people to
attend like "Free Software for Christmas" or everyone who attends is
entered into a drawing for an "Ipod Shuttle" (with one of the demo
machines showing how it can be used with Ubuntu and a sponsoring company
donating the ipod), etc.
These sessions need to draw at least 15-20 people each or it would be a
questionable use of everyone's time.
Thanks

--
Ronald Swift