OT: College Advice

christopher fletez-brant cafletezbrant at gmail.com
Wed May 13 14:39:06 BST 2009

Celeste,
What advice would you give if I were to say that I am trying to find the
degree program that will give me the most options at a budget price?  This
is wholly on my tab - I'm an administrative assistant for an ophthalmologist
so they are not paying for school - through federal aid and more student
loans.  A top-tier school is not important to me due to undergrad grades,
but I would like to be able to pursue even higher education down the road,
should I choose to do so.

Kipper Fletez-Brant