My poor Karmic boot time

Nate omegamormegil at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 18:38:37 GMT 2009

(My original message got bounced, so I included a link this time)

Sure, I've been bootcharting the whole fiasco.

For your additional confusion, I named my test install "Jaunty" so the
bootcharts are named "Jaunty jaunty", "Jaunty karmic", and "Jaunty lucid".
Let me know if you can make heads or tales of it.  I can't find anything in
particular that is wrong with the Karmic boots, other than really bad disk
throughput.

Bootcharts:
http://s851.photobucket.com/albums/ab77/omegamormegil/

Nate