Linux Against Poverty: Any interest in doing something like this around here?

christopher fletez-brant cafletezbrant at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 17:01:29 BST 2009

Hey guys, sorry I've been silent - there is some internal rearranging going
on in my office that means I got a lot more work.  I'll try to do what I can
for this project this week, but I am going out of town on Friday and so I
won't be able to help out really again until September.  Like I said on our
website, I'm happy to solicit donations - that means that I'm happy to call
businesses and ask them for their trash.  Does anyone have any suggestions
as to  who I should be calling?  Or the type of business?  In other news, I
have a CRT!  I stopped my IT people from throwing it away at the dump.  I am
waiting on transport of the computer they've promised (it's at another
office).  Does anyone have the Edubuntu iso already?  I'd rather not
download it if someone can just burn it for me.

Let's not lose steam on this project, as I'm sure many places (like a
 Boys/Girls Club, maybe?) would love free computers..
Kipper Fletez-Brant