Online Bug Day?

Josh Rhoderick rhoderickj at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 15:21:38 BST 2009

I can confirm that the conference room works; however, I was only able to do
so using a Mac. While in Ubuntu, Ekiga kept crashing on me and I couldn't
figure out why. I am assuming that it had something to do with the nasty
jungle<http://blogs.adobe.com/penguin.swf/2007/05/welcome_to_the_jungle.html>that
is audio on Linux.

For those who would like to connect to the conference room from platforms
other than Linux, take a look here for a list of SIP clients:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_SIP_software#SIP_clients

Ekiga itself may actually work on other platforms too, but I haven't tried
it.

-- Josh