Online Bug Day?

Craig Younkins cyounkins at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 19:24:46 BST 2009

Teamspeak is used mainly by gamers. A free linux client and server are
available, though I am slightly cautious. I may have tried using it on linux
a while ago with no luck. Confirmation it works well on linux would be
needed. Also, we would need someone to host the server, as Comcast does not
provide me with enough upload bandwidth.

Skype on linux is.... *OK*. Not sure on the conference call limit myself,
and Skype usually has better/higher bit rate sound quality, so it might suck
up more bandwidth than it's worth.

The downside of both of these solutions is that they require an extra
install. What comes with Ubuntu that we could use?

Craig