Linux Against Poverty: Any interest in doing something like this around here?

Nate omegamormegil at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 04:07:33 BST 2009

Great.  There is a new list on the wiki where anyone can indicate that they
have computers to donate.

If we can get a list of donors together, than we can be better organized in
matching these unwanted computers with people that need them.  Feel free to
add this information to the list.

Nate (Omegamormegil)