Linux Against Poverty: Any interest in doing something like this around here?

Nate omegamormegil at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 04:02:39 BST 2009

That sounds like a great source of old computers and monitors.  Can we find
out if they would be willing to donate some of these unwanted systems?  If
you could get some details, that would be great.

One of the bigger challenges we have to figure out is where to store donated
computers.  If we had people waiting for these computers, and we could pick
up donated computers as we found new homes for them, we wouldn't need a
warehouse for now.  However, I'm not sure how practical this would be, and
it wouldn't scale well.

So, we are officially looking for a warehouse.  Any suggestions/leads are
welcome.

Nate (Omegamormegil)