Linux Against Poverty: Any interest in doing something like this around here?

John Hofstetter hookedonlinux at verizon.net
Thu Aug 6 01:46:00 BST 2009

My employer should have at least six Dell Optiplex 240's to give me
shortly after I replace them with Optiplex 280's at various
workstations.  There won't be any monitors available and at this point
the availability of keyboards and mice are uncertain.  CRT monitors are
fairly inexpensive at places like Goodwill and used computer stores.

I've got some storage space and would be able to set up three towers at
once connecting to a four port KVM.

John Hofstetter
10 E 4th St #17
Frederick, MD 21701-5257