Meeting Thursday April 16th

Chuck Frain chuckfrain at pobox.com
Thu Apr 16 00:17:56 BST 2009

Late notice I know. At the moment I don't have much in the way of an agenda.

We'll be talking a little about Saturdays Usabilty Study (which there is
still time to sign up for)
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MarylandTeam/Events/UsabilitySessionApr09

Then there is the release party. I'm waiting to talk to someone at
Fuddruckers to confirm the time on Saturday the 25th.

Last that I can think of at the moment is would anyone be interested in an
impromptu bug jam or other tech type event maybe in June on a Saturday?

After that its open discussion!

See you tomorrow night at 7pm (I might be a few minutes late) at the Howard
County Central Library!

--
Chuck Frain
GPG Key: A86EA59F