Usability Testing

Celeste Lyn Paul celeste at kde.org
Wed Apr 15 20:54:53 BST 2009

Hi All,

There is a working repository for the Amarok beta on Kubuntu Jaunty here:

https://launchpad.net/~apachelogger/+archive/staging

I'm looking in to see if this can be backported to Intrepid, but I think I
will probably just upgrade to the Jaunty beta for Saturday.

P.S. Don't forget to sign up!

~ Celeste

--
Celeste Lyn Paul