nomachine / freenx

Craig Younkins cyounkins at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 17:04:14 BST 2009

Used it but never on a user other than 'nx'. On the server side, I believe
the 'nx' user has some passwordless ssh keys associated with it and through
that user, the server opens the environment as a different user. You could
probably set up the same thing on another user on the server, but I'm not
sure how to change the user it uses on the client.

--

Craig Younkins
Mobile: (301) 520-0463