Usability Testing

Celeste Lyn Paul celeste at kde.org
Sun Apr 12 22:57:46 BST 2009

Hi Everyone,

2.1 beta was recently released but there are some problems with the Kubuntu
packaging. I am working with the Amarok developers and Kubuntu maintainers to
get this resolved for Saturday so we can use the beta. The benefit of using the
beta over SVN is that it is fresh, has new features, bug fixes, and should be
relatively stable.  As soon as the packages are available I will send
instructions on how to install the beta. Otherwise we can just use SVN.

In the meantime I am working on the testing guide, but I might not be able to
get it out until the beginning of this week since I haven't seen what the
difference between beta and SVN is.

I'll keep you updated. The schedule is available at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MarylandTeam/Events/UsabilitySessionApr09

Cheers,

~ Celeste

--