Dell Inspiron Mini 9

rswift at Swiftstaffing.com rswift at Swiftstaffing.com
Fri Sep 5 21:36:33 BST 2008

I just ordered unit and must wait a month before it is shipped. I would love to see one of your units.

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Gregan <cgregan at aptenix.com>

Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2008 10:36:51
To: Ubuntu Maryland Loco Team<ubuntu-us-md at lists.ubuntu.com>
Subject: Re: Dell Inspiron Mini 9

Keith,
Glad to hear you are considering the Dell Mini 9. Let me know what
information you want to know about the unit hardware or the OS. As the
Ubuntu Mobile QA Lead here at Canonical, I have several of the units,
and was the primary tester for the OS. I would be happy to provide some
info, now that the product is released. That said, there may still be
some things I cannot say, but I will do my best to answer every inquiry.

Chris Gregan
Ubuntu Mobile QA Engineer
Canonical USA Inc.
cgregan at canonical.com
cgregan at freenode
H-301-865-3643
M-240-422-9224

This message is confidential, intended only for the named recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are notified that the dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you receive this message in error or are not the named recipient(s), please notify the sender at either the fax address or telephone number above and delete this message. Thank you.