CALug Speaker For November 12 -- Amy Begg De Groff

Chuck Frain chuckfrain at pobox.com
Fri Oct 31 14:42:29 GMT 2008

There are no current plans to have the talk recorded. While I'm not opposed
to recording it I do kind of worry on the effect of recording the event. I'm
concerned that some of the audience will not speak up with a question or
that a speaker may be more tied to a scripted talk and answers due to the
permanence of the recording. Also, we have not asked the speaker for their
opinion on recording. The bigger reason is I don't have someone to do the
actual recording.

As for the CDs I have some Hardy (LTS) disks if you're interested in those
to take on your trip with you.

Chuck