CALug Speaker For November 12 -- Amy Begg De Groff

Robert Eisenzopf deitai at closecall.com
Fri Oct 31 14:17:19 GMT 2008

Chuck:
Is someone going to video the presentation?  For one, Amy's
presentation
could be used encourage other libraries to do what HoCo has
done. I am
headed for big MO (which does not have an Ubuntu team) and
will not be
in attendance (though I wish I could). I would like to take
about 10 CD distros
with me to hand out to libraries there when I speak to the
head librarian/IT.
That video presentation should be available on the HoCoLib
site for nationwide
viewing. How about that for the MD Ubuntu team cap feather?
See you at Ibex.
BobE

"Chuck Frain" <chuckfrain at pobox.com>