Reminder: Intrepid Ibex Release Party Nov 1

Chuck Frain chuckfrain at pobox.com
Thu Oct 30 13:39:42 GMT 2008

The limited tests I've done I've found the utility to be nondestructive.
This was done by creating a few files and folders on the stick then running
the installer. It is a new utility and has limitations. One such is that it
does not work with SD media. Some people may have differently formatted
drives outside of the Fat32 supported one. I don't know what happens in
those cases.

However I cannot find any documentation to back up that it's non-destructive
and I'm not responsible for data loss (and will state so before each USB
stick creation:)