Thursday Meeting 10//16

Chuck Frain chuckfrain at pobox.com
Thu Oct 16 15:03:51 BST 2008

John I think we have the same ideas, just described differently.

I'm thinking of the demo machine running Ubuntu to browse to the config
pages on the router. Using OOo apps to build the presentations on an Ubuntu
box, etc.

Have a good time at the HOA meeting, they can be interesting to say the
least.....