Thursday Meeting 10//16

Chuck Frain chuckfrain at pobox.com
Wed Oct 15 00:49:12 BST 2008

The goal of the classes would be for the typical home user moving to F/OSS
platforms. The classes would be built around the Ubuntu platform as much as
possible. There was also some discussion about tutorials on home networking
and computing concepts that can be done by home users with a little
education dovetailing back to F/OSS products when possible.