System Administrator Position

Ron Swift rswift at swiftstaffing.com
Tue Nov 18 19:51:39 GMT 2008

I am looking for an experienced Linux System Administrator to provide
remote part-time support to my company and some of our clients. The
ideal person would be knowledgeable of Ubuntu and CentOS servers and be
able to support the following:

   1. Web applications using Php 5, Ajax, MySQL and Postgresql
   2. Mail servers
   3. OpenVPN and PPTP VPN applications
   4. Remote backup systems usng perl and bash scripts.
   5. Asterisk VOIP and Cisco/Linksys IP phones
   6. DNS and web hosting.
   7. Virtual networks and server virtualization.
   8. Security audits
   9. Workstations with Ubuntu and Win XP operating systems.

Most if not all of the work can be done remotely. Due to the sensitive
nature of some of our data, the successful candidate must be able to
pass a background investigation. Salary will be on an hourly basis and
it will be commensurate with the individual's experience.
This is an immediate need and anyone interested should contact me directly.
Thanks

--
Ronald Swift
President