MD Eastern Shore Sub-Group to start meeting regularly!

Nate omegamormegil at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 05:25:08 GMT 2008

Ah, finally.  It's just shy of a year since I first expressed interest in
starting the group on the forum, and it looks like it's actually going to
happen.  Meeting Zero occurred sometime last month, and had one attendee!

Also, I've just been contact by someone who lives on the Eastern Shore, has
been using Ubuntu for about a year, and who is interested in coming to
meetings.  He or she goes by ZepoL~ on the forums, and reports to have had
some success in introducing people to Ubuntu.  I have also been able to
introduce a number of friends of mine to Ubuntu, all of whom have happily
made the switch.

Perhaps, I can swing by a Columbia meeting sometime this winter.

I'm pretty excited about getting things moving along.  I plan to take a look
at the Wiki.  I imagine I should probably list upcoming meetings on there,
or something.

Omegamormegil